Sunday, January 30, 2011

Set me Free

There are plenty of times when I considered myself a prisoner of my own desire, engulfed by my own passion, and defeated by my own frailty. Countless of times I have longed to resist the smoldering fires of my emotions. I beg you….please set me free…

 

I am blinded by so many things, but the beating of my heart and the yearning of my soul is crystal clear. It is you that I long for. Although I tried so hard to turn away, I always end up losing, running to your ready arms.

I tried to fight back my feelings, but the more I hold it back, the more intense it becomes. The first time our eyes met I knew I was in trouble. The first time our lips locked in passionate kiss, I was in deep trouble. 

When our bodies and soul became one, I knew that there is no escaping you, for you alone fills up the emptiness of my soul. No matter how hard I try to run away, the path I take still leads me back to you.

I have wanted you to set me free. I have wanted to be on my own and enjoy life to the fullest. Then I realized , what is life without you in it?

Am I wrong to want you so bad? Is it a crime to love you so much? Then punish me. Crush me into your loving embrace. Lock me in a place where only the two of us can be in it and throw away the key. Make me your slave, to be beckoned with your every wish and desire.

Tell me you love me too! I can see it in your eyes that you want me, yet there is something that is holding you back and I understand you.

I am beaten and defeated, yet in the name of love I can endure anything. I have mixed emotions, feelings that I cannot comprehend. Ah Cupid, what have you done?

Though what we had is a one time thing, to me it meant so much more. I don’t care what they say, what I have for you is bleeding love. Deep, yearning and true. A love that does not respect any time, place or circumstance. Ours is a love that  encompasses time, defies all rules and transcends through eternity.

When will we consummate our love, our undying devotion for one another? When will I get out of this cage that I am in and be with you again? I am about to lose the essence of my sanity but what can I do? I cannot help myself….

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH that it burns, it hurts, and burns again. It is a love beyond reasoning. Now I know I am human, because I am in love with you. 

Set me free. Make me yours. Love me with the love that I yearn for. 

I will be waiting...now and forever. Remember, I will always love you.

No comments: